Washington DC: Carnegie Institute of Washington, 1941. First Edition. Paperback. Quarto. 9.125 x 11.5 in. vii, 192 pp. Illustrated with 22 black & white folding maps at rear, along with black & white frontispiece photograph of the Castillo de San Marcos. Very good in original printed wrappers. Item #33133
Carnegie Institute of Washington Publication 511. Georgia State Archaeologist Lewis Larson's copy, with his ownership stamp to front cover.